The Primary Inclusion Team (SEMH) believes that in order for children to raise attainment and fulfil their potential, it is essential that their social, emotional and mental health needs are met.
Our team will work closely with primary schools across Salford to offer support using a holistic approach, with an emphasis on early intervention.
- Partnership Working together to improve outcomes for all
- Intervention Acceptance of diversity across our Salford schools
- Challenge Open and resilient to new approaches for our pupils
- Excellence Setting high expectations, striving for the best
- Respect Building positve relationships based on mutual understanding
- Trust Honesty, integrity and reliability between professionals